Greetings, Vin Hunter here again to bring you some of the world's very best wines. I have visited wineries all over the globe to track down wines that are compelling, enthralling, and just taste great. There's not a region I won't visit if it's known for a spectacular juice I can bring home for wine fans.
On this particular trip, proper celebration of the holidays was my sworn duty. With all the fantastic food flavors that await us during this season, complementing them with some fantastic wines seems proper. As a matter of fact, I plan to introduce legislation that makes it a misdemeanor to consume, give or offer the same old everyday wine during the holidays. If the season itself doesn't convince you it's time to truly enjoy what you are pouring into your wine glass, perhaps my down-to-earth and straight-from-the-source descriptions will do the trick.
What else do you need to know about these latest discoveries?
- They offer some of the best fizz around for New Year's and holiday meals
- They all taste like a million bucks but cost a lot less
- Some represent the only cases that will ever make it to the Cleveland market
- They make unique gifts for the wine lover on your gift list
- When they're gone, they're GONE
These treasures are hand-made in tiny quantities by folks who would like nothing better than for you to taste and celebrate their vinous artistic expression. My work is done. Now it's your turn! Cheers.