Don't miss your chance to tour the latest developments in the Historic Gateway Neighborhood and enjoy great food from district restaurants at the seventh-annual Walk and Dine on Tuesday, June 29, from 5:30 to 11 p.m.
The event, which benefits the Historic Gateway Neighborhood Corp., is your opportunity to explore what's new and exciting "in the neighborhood" before any of your friends. Tickets are only $50 and corporate tables are available for $1,500.
For more information or to reserve your tickets for this terrific evening, call the Gateway office at (216) 771-1994.
5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Festivities begin at the Residence Inn by Marriott at 527 Prospect Ave. Guests will pick up event ID buttons, register for tours, enjoy good food and mingle.
6:30 to 9:45 p.m.
Guests take guided tours of neighborhood attractions or tour sites on their own.
• Caxton Building, 812 Huron Road, celebrating its 100th anniversary
• House of Blues (a hard-hat site), 306-318 Euclid Ave.
• W.T. Grant Building, 222 Euclid Ave.
• Sincere Building, 401 Prospect Ave.
• Hyatt Regency at The Arcade, 420 Superior Ave.
• The Pointe at Gateway, 750 Prospect Ave.
8:30 to 11 p.m.
Pickwick & Frolic, 2035 E. Fourth St.
Desserts and coffee courtesy of Pickwick & Frolic, plus corporate tables and live musical entertainment